What do I get for my ticket purchase?
- First and foremost, this event is a fundraiser and the monies raised are helping out several amazing local organizations. Net proceeds from the event are going to the "Yes, Ma'am" program at the Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital which provides free mammograms to uninsured women of the Downriver, the Downriver Foster Closet which helps foster kids rebuild their self-esteem and adapt to their new home, the Penrickton Center for Blind Children which provides care and support to blind, multi-disabled children and their families, the Downriver Council for the Arts which enriches the quality of life in the Downriver communities by advocating and promoting the arts and providing opportunities for involvement and participation in arts and cultural activities, and Be Well My Friends which provides financial support through organizing and hosting fundraising events that benefit organizations and individuals assisting those with needs in the Downriver Community.
- At check in you will receive a sweet silicone souvenir Wyandotte Zombie Pub Crawl wristband donated by White Furniture. The wristband will get you discounted drinks at each of the 11 participating bars.
- At check in you will receive another free souvenir.... your choice of a 17" color changing tumbler, a 14 oz. beer stein, or 12 oz. glow in the dark tumbler. Each has the Wyandotte Zombie Pub Crawl logo. Quantiies of each are limited and are FIRST COME, FIRST CHOICE!
- Anyone that purchases a ticket and receives a wristband is permitted to participate in the Scavanger Hunt sponsored by Sushi Bar and On the Rocks for a chance at the $300 prize.
- If it wasn’t enough already, wristbands entitle you to free rides on our ZomBus donated by Trinity Transportation which will be hauling your carcass around town from 4:30pm to 1:30am. Be sure tip your ZomBus driver and to be courteous or they may crack your zombie ass. See the map page for the Skulls which are the designated ZomBus stops.
- Lastly, and best of all, your ticket includes free entrance into the Afterlife Party. This horrific bash is co-hosted by the Downriver Council for the Arts and Be Well My Friends. There will be a cash bar with proceeds to the DCA. In the Afterlife you will experience the bliss of a live performance from the band First Time Crush. Think your costume is killer? Enter the Be Well My Friends costume contest for a chance to win $300 for first place. There will be chances to win some cool door prizes and many great "Yes, Ma'am" raffle items.
- $10 cover charge starting at 9:30 for a ticket to the afterlife party only.